Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So

I just fucked A.

This has happened a few times in the past; first time when he broke up with his long term gf and the 3 times since while he’s been back together with her.

He’s moving out of his flat (5 doors up the road from me) very soon, and his parting words tonight…. “I’ll always come back to you”.

He tried to fuck me up the arse tonight – I gave him my permission to, but the KY jelly serum thing that he used fucking burned when he did it, so he stopped. I almost wanted him to hold my hands down and pull my hair and make me take it; there’s an unwritten rule that all girls enjoy the idea of being raped as long as they consent to it – but he was too pissed to do that so it ended up with him shooting inside me and me coming home as it was so easy to walk out.

This all started because I went on a blind date tonight from one of those dating websites and the guy I met was very nice but a bit wet and geeky, so I left early and came back to the pub, where A was sitting with his housemate.

To be honest, I just want cock. That’s what it comes down to, and that’s what I generally get, apart from when I try to make it more than that and date someone. For fuck’s sake.

Bedtime. Too much wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment